8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD - VII Chat

44K views 392 replies 55 participants last post by  PainIs4ThaWeak 
#1 · (Edited)
Second Weekend In September. Confirmed dates are Sept 6th to 9th, 2012

Just today I was thinking about the second weekend of September and how awesome the past few years have been. I'm thinking we need to start a 8CCD VII thread and start asking for time off, I am getting the itch.

#335 ·
Is anyone available in the morning to run me down to robinsonville to pick up a uhaul? Hit me up, im in room 111 in the lodge. Best way to get me would be to just call the front desk and call my room, or come knock on the door. I would greatly appreciate it!

#339 · (Edited)
man i punished that car today...probably not such a good idea considering its an unproven tune (but still should be relatively safe).

got a funny sound on some pretty brutal high rev downshifts into second, sounded a bit like boouncing a rev limiter (but I know I was well below redline (which is down at 8200 in this car anyway). i think I got like 10 knocks in a half second or something...car runs fine and all, just wondering what it was...thoughts?

#341 ·
Finally made it home! Stuck in traffic in PA cost me almost an hour. Great weekend guys! So I did a brief assessment I the car. Left front caliper ceased, right front shock busted. Oh yeah, and a traffic citation to brag about! Great times! My first dragon meet and I'm ready for he next one! Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#347 · (Edited)
Powerhead Productions - killboy.com at PhotoReflect.com

Here is a link to the killboy pics of the group.

Finally made it home with the car in tow. The only uhaul they had was a 27' box truck and the only thing in it was my bumper. lol Huge shout out to Shaun for giving us a ride to pick up the uhaul. Thanks again man!

Pulled the supercharger off last night and its toast. The rotors and case are no good. Ill have to post pics of the carnage later.

Hope everyone made it home safe and without troubles.

Great meeting you guys there! Great times, laughs, stories and hard times! LOL

Next year i won't run as much wide rims LOL I made the hella flush movement look simple down the dragon bauwhahaha... my tire side walls looks like slicks now though hahahaha

Oh man scary moment, I almost smoked Shaun's rear end... locked up the brakes nice! lol

Attachments

#342 ·
Powerhead Productions - killboy.com at PhotoReflect.com

Here is a link to the killboy pics of the group.

Finally made it home with the car in tow. The only uhaul they had was a 27' box truck and the only thing in it was my bumper. lol Huge shout out to Shaun for giving us a ride to pick up the uhaul. Thanks again man!

Pulled the supercharger off last night and its toast. The rotors and case are no good. Ill have to post pics of the carnage later.

Hope everyone made it home safe and without troubles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.