8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD - VII Chat

43K views 392 replies 55 participants last post by  PainIs4ThaWeak 
#1 · (Edited)
Second Weekend In September. Confirmed dates are Sept 6th to 9th, 2012

Just today I was thinking about the second weekend of September and how awesome the past few years have been. I'm thinking we need to start a 8CCD VII thread and start asking for time off, I am getting the itch.

#36 ·
I want to keep this alive for this year, not just 8th gen civics but pretty much anyone.

Chris had asked me in the past if I was interested in heading this up and I would definitely accept the challenge. I would probably need to start getting the ball rolling ASAP.

I should probably PM Chris this week with some questions.

#41 ·
not that stupid fast. :rotfl: The WRX tranny can't get over 350 hp/350 tq (reliably)

catless downpipe, exhaust, pro-tune.
CAI only gives 10 hp after tune and a whole lot of noise. (not for me)

(claims from conversation from EFI Logics tune shop in CT)

#43 ·
I will hopefully be rolling in a 2013 BRZ come dragon time, no more understeering pigs for me!

The 09+ WRX gearboxes can handle quite a bit but not as much as the STI 6spd, a nice stage 2 setup won't damage anything unless you clutch drop & powershift all the time.

Keith, you'll probably eventually need a better TMIC as well as the stock intercooler starts to separate after 18psi.

#63 ·
Now I don't claim to be a professor of letters or anything, but I'm assuming it's a BMW?

Also, I'm planning to take a trip to the dragon sometime early this spring. I'm thinking the first or second weekend in March depending on what the weather looks like both dates. If anyone is interested in going let me know and we can figure out when to go

#70 · (Edited)
When I get some more details ironed out, I'll have our little shindig added :woot:
Great, Im looking forward to it also. We didnt hang out enough last year. :wavey: You know those Dark Clouds hanging over things.......

I got some big plans and im trying to work on getting a few special things for everyone. Even if Chris feels like the planning is too much to undertake, We are still going to plan a meet and continue on his tradition! He did an awesome job and hope he can just come and hang out. :)

Stew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.