8th Generation Honda Civic Forum - View Single Post - South America Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
csb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
You probably will have to adjust the fuel tabels.

Regarding the the 3 options you get, thatīs related to your ECU part number: the brazilian ECU is (M) because itīs part number ends with with M11 or M12. And itīs the MAF calibration for (M) that have only the stock equivalente basemap....but all the MAP calibrations are there.

Theres no problem at all by using the calibration you downloaded....but at the calibration description (Iīve downloaded it to check it out), it says something about RDX injectors. If the calibration was made for those injectors, thatīs the reason why you canīt start the car.

If you need anything, feel free to contact me.
Wakko, how are you doing?
Thanks for the help and guidance on the previous post.
I had some problems with my ecu and FP, but everything is good now.
Now im using this tuning from FlashPro Tuning

K&N SRI, Vibrant RH w/ HFC, Vibrant Street Power exhaust

I must say im very happy with the car results. Didnt go with the other cal because of the RDX injectors.
The thing is that locally (peru) theres people that tune with apexis, aem, haltech, but not onw that uses Hondata. I know they could help for sure and its only a matter of getting to know the layout and such. Right now im about to install a kiddracing header and a rrc manifold, do you know some cal for this?
How difficult would be to tweak my current calibration to work with this setup? Id like to learn myself but i dont have too much time.

Is there someone in brasil that con etune my car?

Thanks

Last edited by csb; 12-01-2010 at 11:36 PM.
csb is offline   Reply With Quote