8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

DFW Official Monthly Meet Thread

115K views 2K replies 148 participants last post by  asdf 
#1 · (Edited)
What: Official 8thcivic.com DFW Squad Monthly Meets
When: To Be Held On The First Saturday Of Every Month
Time: 20:00 - Whenever
Where: TBD Each Month (until centralized spot is confirmed) ** See flyer for details
Why: Because the DFW has been dry lately. And we really need to spice sh*t up!

August Meet: 08.07.2010

Geghis Grill
921 N. Central Expressway
Plano, TX. 75075

Forums Invited:

www.8thcivic.com

See less See more
#37 ·
its going to die out obviously as you can see, threads aren't popin like they use, users as myself, havent been on the 8th very much as you can see.

meets aren;t the same like they were 1-2 years ago. now we got all these new folks, you will carry the torch n1s, and lead these noobs.

on a good note: pacman vs. mayweather nov. 13. its on now..woo.

#30 ·
hey james its me mike..not sure if you remember me, chris' friend frm parkplace w/ the blk FA5, i like goin to these meets but i stopped going ONLY cuz it seems noone really socializes but sticks with their own click and some ppl just end up feelin left out, maybe its just me..so i might join in on this one just to get back into it

#40 ·
i have to honestly agree with mike, from the few meets i did go to it was more of a group hang out not a meet and greet. maybe with this monthly meet it will change. hell im pushing to show up and if someone needs to act a fool to get everyone to talk ill do it. i have no shame in my game lol. but seriously with this meet lets try to open up and roam outside of the group clicks and talk to others, it makes them alot more entertaining and also gives people reasons to go. i for one am not from here so the areas and people are allll new lol. sorry for the book

#42 ·
people have thier egos brah, people arent comforatable with new faces etc..., just the way things are, sometime you gotta take the effort and approach first. people fear what they don't know. i didnt know n1s when i first met him, it was the grapevine meet, that meet was probably the most memorable meet for me. i met the heb peeps there, just went up to them and said whasup. actually i didnt know anyone there. but like albert said thats the point of the meet,to meet, greet, socialize,....but then theres always unexpected drama and etc..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.