8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Before and After v 2.0: Most Extreme Transformation

292K views 364 replies 255 participants last post by  adovbush 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is an addition to the first Before and After thread that I made: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/introduction-pictures/18872-befores-afters-pics.html This is the Extreme Transformation version

This thread isn't just for 8thgen Civics but to post one is preferred. This can be past or present 8th gen Civic's or any other car that you may have or had modified the living daylights out of. I welcome any car that you may have built from stock to finish. Not one car to another car or perfect to wrecked before and afters, just stock (or close to) to finish. Extreme Transformations only!

The rules of this thread:

1) 6 picture maximum per person per car. If you have 3 cars, you can post them but you get 6 pics max per car that belongs or belonged to you.
2) You may post 2 Befores and 2 Afters of the exterior of same car only. Try to get the same angle in each set of before and after pictures. They Befores and afters may be any combination of the following:

3 stock exterior/3 modified
2stock exterior, 1 stock engine bay/ 2stock exterior modded/1 engine bay modded
1 stock interior, 1 stock exterior, 1 stock engine bay/ 1 exterior modded, 1 engine bay modded, 1 interior modded

3) Do not post your mods list.
4) You can post a link to your progression thread if you have one.
5) Keep the chat to a minimum so that it's easier to find pics for those who want to see those and not the chatting.
6) Have fun. This is a great way to see how hard work pays off and also to get to see some of the modified cars that are on this site and have not won ROTM or even been in the running. Get your car seen folks!

Thanks!

Let the fun begin!​

__________________________________________________________​
Before I:

After I:

Before II:

After II:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.